|Job Role||Civil - Environmental|
Jacobs is one of the world’s leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Jacobs contaminated land consultants are highly respected within the industry. The team delivers complex, technically challenging, brownfield site regeneration projects to local and national clients. These clients include: developers, construction contractors, utilities, industry, airports, state and federal government sectors.
A vacancy has become available for an Environmental Scientist or Engineer to join our Sydney team and assist with the current pipeline of projects. Reporting to the Section Leader – Environmental Sciences, this role will also be required to work closely with other team members across the business to deliver projects.
The role will involve a wide range of projects including:
- preliminary and detailed site investigations;
- design, supervision and validation of remediation programs;
- human health and ecological risk assessment;
- waste classification; and,
- design, management and delivery of monitoring programs.
- We are seeking talented and ambitious candidates who are looking to further develop their expertise in a global consultancy environment. The candidate will also bring with them:
- Relevant qualifications in environmental science or environmental engineering;
- Demonstrated experience in contaminated land field investigations and reporting under the National Environment Protection (Assessment of Site Contamination) Measure;
- Competency in the use of ESdat and gINT for management of geo-environmental data;
- A team player and strong collaboration skills
- Regional and interstate travel maybe required to deliver services as part of a national team.
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We recognise that diversity of thinking strengthens our ability to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. Therefore we encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
Achieve more with a global brand.