|Job Location||United States|
|Job Role||Civil - Transportation|
|Years of Experience||20|
|Residence Location||United States|
The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
This is an engineering leadership position for an experienced Transportation Program Manager who will be responsible for the technical design and management of major roadway design projects in Central Florida. This is a great opportunity to produce technical designs, and to manage and develop an engineering transportation team in Central Florida. The successful candidate will be expected to help grow the Florida roadway design practice working and increase sales by:
• Serves as Project Manager for key roadway design projects.
• Provides technical design work and leads specific projects as the Senior Project Manager.
• Developing a strategic vision and plan for the Tampa Office.
• Develop and manage performance of the annual business plan
• General business development and marketing focus, while ensuring client care and feedback to maintain high quality performance.
• Staff resource planning and recruiting
• Minimum of 20 years’ experience in transportation/highway engineering and management of major design projects is required
• Civil Engineering Degree from an accredited university is required.
• Florida Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
• Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities and possess written and oral communication skills is required.
• Position demands a leader who has a passion for engineering leadership and has an accomplished track record in Transportation / Roadway design.
• Experience as a seller/doer for transportation in the Central Florida market is required.
• FDOT Design Build experience is preferred.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.