|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||2|
- Start PRG builds
- Create new source streams, archive old source streams
- Merge source from one stream to another
- Make sure firebug is always Green
- Run product audits. Work closely with PRG team on new audit requirements.
- Follow up with the large set of dependency components on audit failures
- Follow up with Vendor team on copyright issues of the various 3rd party components and freeware we deliver
- Release PowerPlatform components for Verticals
Required Skills :
- BE\B-Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a software engineer
- Proficient in C++ (or C#)
- Proficient in Python (or Perl)
- Proficient in using source control management tools (GIT or Mercurial)
- Proficient in build tools like ant, make, msbuild etc.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices
- Knowledge of automation tools like Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team