|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||United States|
Bentley Systems is looking for a Marketing IT Project Manager who will lead the day-to-day project planning, execution coordination and tracking, and facilitation of change (both technical and non-technical) across the Marketing team’s business system implementation projects. In this role, you will work with Marketing leadership, internal IT and business teams, 3rd party vendors, and other stakeholders to guide projects to successful completion by applying sound project management practices and demonstrating individual leadership in problem-solving, communication, and critical thinking throughout the project lifecycle. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
As the Marketing IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering successful project outcomes while building relationships and working collaboratively with Marketing leadership, IT directors and project team members to properly resource project work effort and address issues to drive increasing levels of project predictability and visibility. You should also have experience in, and/or a passion for, contributing to the development of PMO and Agile processes and structure within a quickly evolving organization.
You will manage projects related to our existing and future needs; we currently utilize the following On-Premise and Cloud applications:
- Hybris Marketing Cloud Platform
- Webdam Digital Asset Management
- Sitecore Web Content Management
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
What You Bring To The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/engineering/business field.
- 2-5 years’ experience leading complex projects in a corporate IT environment
- Strong cross-organizational communication and facilitation and change leadership skills.
- Proven ability to advance project objectives to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and lead project teams.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certifications (or desire to obtain) highly desired.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and excellent benefits.
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- The opportunity to work with a global team of colleagues.
- Beautiful Suburban Philadelphia office location with great walking trails and close to Marsh Creek State Park – go hiking or kayaking after work!