|Job Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Civil - Construction|
|Residence Location||United Arab Emirates|
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as an Application Engineer for ProjectWise. This position is located in the U.A.E. (Dubai)
An Application Engineer plays an important role in winning sales and is responsible for analyzing prospect’s business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Perform benefit oriented technical presentations of Bentley products and solutions.
- Prepare and perform generic as well as feature specific demonstrations of Bentley products and solutions for individual prospects or during marketing events
- Works with sales team members and Solution Architect in benchmarking to demonstrate a good fit and improved time/performance with the Bentley software
- To assist Business Development and Sales personnel in technical proposal development for prospects and existing customers
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target user comfortable and successful at selling Project Delivery solutions
- Develop standard demonstration sets and content for selected products
Skills & Qualification:
- Comprehensive understanding of electronic document management with strong emphasis on engineering design and construction management
- Experience in managing ProjectWise or similar system preferred
- Experience in Construction Management workflows and web-based collaboration services such as Aconex or similar.
- Excellent writing skills are a must; responsible for writing white papers and communicating product details and application to the public
- Excellent presentation skills including client facing demonstrations
- Ability to explain complex issues and solutions to audiences of all levels of knowledge and seniority
- Experience with existing database systems (especially Microsoft SQL) in the market is desired.
- Configuration experience with MicroStation workspaces and/or AutoCAD profiles
- Ability to travel 40-50% is required.