|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||United States|
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our team as Director of Product Management to lead our new iModel 2.0initiative, the next generation cloud platform for digital workflows in infrastructure projects. This role will define and manage the workflows, requirements, user experience and positioning of iModel 2.0 products and services. You will also work closely with the Office of the CTO to influence platform architecture decisions in support of this initiative. The successful candidate will have experience as an infrastructure professional inside an EPC or AEC services organization. If you desire to challenge the status quo and advance the industry this opportunity is right for you. This position can be located in our global headquarters in Exton, PA or our Center City Philadelphia office.
- Establish relationships with existing and potential customers to gain real-world insights and drive innovative solutions made possible by iModel technology.
- Define business cases, workflows and requirements from own experiences and industry interactions.
- Work with other Bentley product teams to ensure cohesive workflows in a comprehensive solution.
- Continually communicate requirements to and interact with the software development team.
- Analyze user, industry and competitive trends in order to best allocate our R&D investment decisions.
- Work with sales, professional services and marketing executives to identify and execute on revenue generating initiatives.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience defining and implementing software at an enterprise level; either from an independent software vendor or inside an owner, EPC or AEC services organization.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an infrastructure professional inside an owner, EPC or AEC services organization.
- Experience in a company developing cloud solutions desired.
- Strong knowledge of the infrastructure (AEC) software market preferred
- Knowledge and experience of the Agile product development process preferred
- Experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence & big data analytics is a plus.
- Ability to travel 25% both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.