|Job Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||United Arab Emirates|
Bentley is currently looking for an individual with a strong background in Product Marketing for our Product Marketing Associate position. The primary responsibility for this role is engaging members of the infrastructure community through innovative product and solution marketing. You will work closely with the Bentley Design Modeling Product Marketing teams on marketing plans, product and solution positioning, presentations, web pages, webinars, marketing collateral, product launches, and other initiatives.
- You will work with the Director of Product Marketing to create Go-To-Market (GTM) plans accounting for local market opportunities and sales priorities, including planning and management processes, providing timely and accurate inputs into the budget process (plan expenditure, forecast monthly expenditure, invoice, accrual, and necessary prepayments).
- You will build, test and refine core messages and search engine keywords for the products for each target audience.
- Deliver content for promotions, presentations, marketing and sales collateral, and other materials to support marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling promotions and offers focused on each target audience to shorten sales cycles and drive leads.
- Define and prioritize target audiences within each addressable market.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the products and services are successfully positioned and presented.
- Gather and analyze market data (users, prospects, competitors) as input into marketing and product planning.
- Partner with the pre-sales, product management and sales team in the definition of product strategies, the specification of new product offerings and ensuring all product information is kept up-to-date.
- Maintain an up to date regional programs schedule for GTM strategy. This plan will involve the full use of the marketing mix including online and print advertising, events (third party, Bentley seminars, and executive briefings), PR, and social media.
- Create, schedule, and execute local language social media content and repurpose corporate social media content.
- Generate PR for the region and work with Director, Product Marketing to achieve agreed PR targets.
- Support the execution of relevant webinars including local promotion and follow-up.
- Use Qlikview and reports to communicate on performance of marketing programs and activity in a timely manner to Sales and Marketing stakeholders against agreed targets and performance metrics.
- Support Hybris lead generation and nurturing programs for Design Modeling products in local region.
- Ensure “activities”, leads and learning units from Bentley and third-party events, are submitted for processing within 3 working days of the event completion.
- Build regional understanding of the important media (magazines/websites/blogs, etc.) by industry, enhance existing, and build up new relationships, and coordinate all local press activities.
- Work with the relevant sales teams; develop regional 'Big Win' stories, Be Inspired submissions, user success stories, news items and press releases that are aligned to Industry Plans and corporate marketing messaging.
- Work closely with local sales teams on Lead follow-up and conversion to identify the top performers’ activities mix.
- Use Qlikview reports to determine what works and what do not in terms of support for go to market campaigns.
- Lead the Regional Marketing globally where assigned as a partner for tag team with Marketing Engagement services/Application Marketing to facilitate webinar execution.
- Engage with Marketing Engagement Services for data acquisition, cleanup and requirements for the local region including interfacing with sales management to qualify requests and ensure we have a plan to leverage new names.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 3+ years of software Marketing Experience preferred
- Related degree in Business, Marketing, Technical Writing, or Civil Engineering field or 3+ years working in a position that requires AEC marketing domain knowledge
- Strong writing and communications skills required
- Strong presentation preparation skills required
- Strong B-to-B experience and skills
- Must be computer savvy, have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure in a team environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and excellent benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- The opportunity to work within a multi-lingual and diverse environment.
- City Centre location with excellent transport links.
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment.