|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Years of Experience||15|
About the Opportunity
- Project management and/or technical leadership of major feasibility studies, detailed design and Owner’s Engineering projects or other consulting tasks
- Lead hydropower planning, studies and design (including run-of-river, tunnels, dams)
- Provide development and contracting advice to clients for hydro power projects
- Provide input into strategic direction of hydropower business in APAC region
- Projects completed on schedule and on budget.
- Responsible for implementing Jacobs QA procedures and Client QA requirements
- Monitoring and reporting of project progress, risks and issues
- Periodic travel within SE Asia for site visits and client/project meetings
- Identify and pursue opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Identify and pursue / contribute to business development opportunities
- Bachelor degree in engineering, or equivalent degree accredited with Board of Engineers Malaysia
- Civil/Structural preferred but not mandatory
- Professional Engineer or Chartered status equivalent preferred
- At least 15 years of working experience in similar roles
- Experience as project manager or project director for similar services on hydropower projects 50MW and larger
- Detailed understanding of market conditions and key players for hydropower development in Asia Pacific region
- Team player with good inter-personal & communication skills and experience in developing and mentoring other staff
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, responsive attitude, professional rigour and ability to adhere to budget and program
- Maintain technical and non-technical skills in line with personal and professional institution accreditation requirements and Jacobs business needs.
- Able to directly liaise with clients in a confident manner and lead meetings with clients.
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options.
Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.