|Job Location||United States|
|Company Industry||Infrastructure Consulting|
|Job Role||Land Surveyor|
|Career Level||no degree required|
|Residence Location||United States|
Land Surveying Technician
All times are in Eastern European Time.
# of Openings
More information about this job
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, real estate and environmental markets. NV5 primarily focuses on five business verticals:construction quality assurance, infrastructure, energy, program management and environmental solutions. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
The successful candidate will assist/conduct survey project manager with data collection, drafting and boundary analysis. The position will be a great opportunity to learn all aspects of land surveying towards a license. The applicant will work on projects from data collection to process and drafting. Looking for 5+ years of surveying experience. Projects will include public and private clients in northern NJ and New York City.
- Experience with Civil3D and/or Bentley InRoads creating survey and mapping required.
- Experience with Cyclone, Rhino, ArcGIS, a plus. Will train otherwise.
- Experience processing conventional and GPS data; Least-squares preferred.
- Ability to setup, use and handle a total station and GPS equipment.
- Ability to use laser scanning equipment a plus.
- Desire to advance into surveying as a career among some of the most respected surveyors in the area.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- CST I or higher a plus.
- FAA Part 107 (i.e. drone) license a huge plus.