|Job Location||United States|
|Company Industry||Infrastructure Consulting|
|Job Role||Civil - Construction|
|Residence Location||United States|
Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager
All times are in Eastern European Time.
# of Openings
More information about this job
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
NV5, Inc. is a top-ranked engineering and management consulting firm, with offices nationwide. The Project Management and Owner’s Representative services group seeks an Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager to join its management team in Chagrin Falls, OH. Come join us in delivering projects that make a difference.
NV5 is accepting resumes for individuals who are team players, self-motivated, energetic and goal-oriented. NV5 offers competitive salary and benefits designed to provide you with choice and flexibility to fit your individual needs.
Desire to learn to assemble and lead a project team and to deliver significant projects on time and on budget. General duties will be to act as the Owner’s Representative in all aspects of managing the development of new facilities across all sectors, including:
- Assemble and manage internal and external project teams including planners, architects, consulting engineers, contractors, vendors and consultants
- Lead the development of projects from inception to completion by defining scope, schedule and budget in alignment with client strategic goals
- Develop and evaluate RFP's and Contracts
- Review and monitor design and construction document preparation from concept design through final completion, including review of change-management documents
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, co-workers, and consultants;
- Ability to convey observations and opinions through technical report writing;
- Assist in the process of determining requirements for and lead the process of obtaining permits, entitlements and other
- Develop, maintain and report scope, schedule and budget status throughout the project, including review and recommendation of all project invoice
- Develop and monitor project organizational and administrative systems
- Create and maintain, or monitor, comprehensive project documentation
- Regularly inspect and document, and monitor design team, construction observations
- Requirements of Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Project Management, Engineering, or Facilities Management preferred.
- Professional Registration or Project Management Certification desirable but not required.