|Job Role||Civil - Environmental|
Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project maintenance. Our client portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Jacobs has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven person to lead the Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) team in the Southern region. The role exists in the Built Environment team in the Melbourne office, however would also see links with projects along the Eastern Seaboard. You will have the autonomy to produce your own work and mentor and lead aspects of the ESD team. The role requires direct involvement in developing design methodology, appropriate design tools and participating in projects for Jacobs in the greater APAC region to deliver notable sustainable design outcomes. In addition to designing environmentally sustainable features, the role shall require you to liaise with clients and related project personnel.
You will possess exceptional leadership and design skills with comprehensive ESD experience at the regional, national and international levels.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in sustainable building design, engineering and consulting
- A recognised degree in either Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Science or other relevant tertiary qualification
- Accreditation in Green Star, ISCA, LEED, BREEAM, NABERS and/or WELL
- Understanding of sustainable design and environmental modelling
- Comprehensive knowledge of building services systems, business processes and project delivery systems
- Outstanding communication, written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to lead and work in a team
- This role would best suit someone who has a passion for sustainability and is looking for an opportunity that can let them grow a business alongside managing the technical delivery.
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options.
Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below.
Shortlisting will commence on Wednesday 8th January, 2018.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.