|Job Location||United States|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Consulting|
|Job Role||Civil - Geotechnical|
|Residence Location||United States|
Senior Project Consultant
PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a Senior Project Consultant to join our Business and Construction team in Jefferson, LA.
Ranked #17 on the 2017 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Senior Geotechnical Engineer will support the Building and Construction business by overseeing the local Geotechnical projects.
- Determination of geotechnical subsurface materials in order to prepare geotechnical reports
- Perform geotechnical engineering calculations and analyses for various applications
- Help guiding and mentoring junior engineers
- Geotechnical proposal preparation
- Project management and billing
- Review and implementation of project specifications and contracts
- Interface with clients
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master’s Degree in Geotechnical Engineering highly desired)
- 15+ years of geotechnical engineering experience
- Professional Engineering Licensing in Louisiana is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential, both written and verbal
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.