|Job Role||CAD Designer|
Jacobs is one of the world's leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialise in engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Due to recent project successes and a strong project pipeline, our Built Environment team currently have an interest in recruiting an experienced Hydraulic/Fire Services Design Draftsperson
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our Melbourne office Revit modelling team working on educational, defence, health, life science, pharmaceutical and some of Melbourne’s key infrastructure projects.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Significant experience in the building consulting services
- Strong competency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong capabilities with hydraulic and fire building services design documentation including roof stormwater, hot and cold water, sanitary sewer, waste treatment, gas, hydrant and hose reel and sprinkler layouts.
- Ability to develop elements of designs from concept sketches to detailed, coordinated drawings for tender and construction issue
- Experience in drawing and model management using ProjectWise would be advantageous
- Ability to manage your time effectively to ensure commercial deadlines are met
- Ability to work in a mutli-disciplinary team environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- A commitment to teamwork, quality and accuracy
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options.
Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below.
Please note: If you are being represented by recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.