|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Years of Experience||15|
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata
Follow us on:
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Senior Designer creates the SP3D/ PDMS/ PDS/ TEKLA-3D model and produces 2D deliverables based on the input data provided and in accordance to the applicable design procedures and instructions. Responsible for preparation of 2D Drawings of:
- Building and equipment foundations
- Civil buildings and superstructure structure
- Steelwork including Process Structures, Platforms, Staircase, Pipe and Cable Rack, Conveyor Galleries, Junction House, Trestles, Cable Tray Support Structures
- Road and Drainage
- Reinforcement Details and Bar Bending Schedule
- Miscellaneous Structural Steel Connection details
Additionally, he should also be able to perform the following:
- Provide technical input to the design team and undertake technical reviews of deliverables
- Able to resolve technical problems related to Building Equipment Layout and offer technical advice and makes corrections to the 3D model.
- Performing of 2D-3D-Checks (against Equipment Layout, Piping Electrical Cable Layout)
- Should be capable of preparing and checking MTO’s, BOQ’s
Preparation and review of fabrication drawings & design of steel connection.
- Civil Structural engineering technician or Diploma or higher education
- 15 years’ plus experience in Civil Structural Design / Drafting / Modeling
- Hands on experience in 3D modelling for more than two years in software platforms like SP3D /PDMS / PDS / TEKLA
· Should be open for travel and deputation to other offices/site, if required.
· Should have effective communication skills
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all. At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs