|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||United States|
Our US Headquarters is seeking an experienced University Relations Specialist who is passionately committed to building outstanding relationships with key universities to attract, hire and retain interns and college graduates across the board within our organization. In this role, you will help shape our employment brand by being the voice of the organization and hiring the best future leaders for Bentley.
- You are responsible for our University Relations program within our Talent Acquisition Team, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinating over 50 different events annually, in conjunction with Campus Philly and our national target university base, including Career Fair logistics, attendance and leading presentations.
- Full-cycle recruiting and onboarding of 100+ seasonal and co-op interns for all departments and disciplines across 16 US offices.
- Partnering with our local HR Generalists and our Director of Career Development and Onboarding to develop best practices, corporate strategies, standard processes and procedures and over-see all program needs.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to identify and screen candidates.
- Manage the programs Vendors, such as Yello Mobile Recruiting Applications.
- Driving the development and expansion of our University initiatives including program development, strategic University selection/partnerships, internal and external branding, as well as campus client relationship development and management.
- Advising, coaching and mentoring our Interns, college hires and Co-Ops regarding their career goals, professional and personal development.
- Partnering with various business leaders and human resource business partners to support the hiring of temporary Colleagues.
- Collaborating with other members of the Talent Acquisition Team when needed, to help with the recruitment of permanent vacancies.
- Presenting data and metrics regarding program growth and student engagement, and ROI on any related tools.
- Participating in various projects such as ATS enhancements, testing new technologies and tools.
- Becoming an SME in SuccessFactors Recruitment Marketing.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent career experience desirable.
- 2-3 years of direct college recruiting experience (technical intern recruiting experience a plus!)
- Experience establishing and organizing relationship programs with universities or other institutions of higher learning.
- An understanding of university processes and familiarity with university administration, schedules and constraints.
- Understanding of the fast-paced nature of recruiting and working with a sense of urgency.
- Being a role model and ambassador for our brand.
- A strong teamwork ethic, and strong planning and organization skills - this position will involve substantial coordination and collaboration with many different departments and stakeholders.
- A results-focused individual, self-motivated and with clear goals, who can use these traits to adopt a team approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact easily with all levels within the organization – tactful, mature and flexible.
- Able to travel up to 50% in Country during peak recruiting seasons.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- Being an integral part of the Talent Advancement Team for a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.