|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Information Technology - Software Engineer/Developer|
|Years of Experience||1|
Would you like to have a real-life exposure on working in a dynamic small-team with brilliant people behind the creation of some blockbuster movies? E-on Software, as part of Bentley Systems is recruiting a Software Engineer Intern for our office in Paris, France.
Bentley Systems / E-on Software are the global specialist in the creation and rendering of synthetic natural environments. Our products and technologies are commonly used in cinema to create photorealistic landscapes of synthesis (eg : Minions , Jupiter Ascending , Avatar, etc ).
We develop real-time and offline visualization solutions requiring engineers to master programming C ++ and DirectX / OpenGL participating in the development of our products and technologies.
Within our teams based in Paris, you will join an international and stimulating working environment. Thus, you may need to:
- Design and implement user-centric software interfaces and core components in C++
- Improving and extending existing UI Framework
- Collaborate in the full product life-cycle, from early concepts and prototypes to full deployment
- In general, participate in the development of our products and our technologies.
- Excellence in modern C++ programming, focused on code quality, reusability and ease of maintenance
- Very good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Proficiency in profiling and debugging applications on Windows, Mac and Linux
- User oriented mindset
- Student of Engineering School or equivalent (bac+3/4 min)
- Passionate in programming
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Fluency in English