|Career Level||no degree required|
|Years of Experience||5|
Jacobs Engineering Group (http://www.jacobs.com) headquartered in California, USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence in more than 30+ countries and 250+ offices spread across, with employee strength of more than 70,000 world-wide. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Navi Mumbai – Aroli -Gigaplex, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JEC.
With more than 65 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry's top talent. Jacobs Information Technology supports the enterprise by supplying and supporting highly leveraged technology solutions for the entire spectrum of services and management functions within the company with a global strength of 1000+ talented professionals. If you share our commitment to doing what's best for our customers, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you'll fit right in.
Follow us on:
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Modelling of Piping and Equipment in 3D (PDMS/ PDS and/or SP3D)
· Has to work independently with minimal guidance with full commitment to Safety and Quality.
· Has to understand modelling requirements and produce quality drawings
· Extraction and checking of drawings
· Has to understand client requirements and has to adapt to changes in client requirements.
· Diploma in Mechanical discipline.
· Hands on experience in modelling for more than two years in 3D platform
· 5-15 years of experience in Piping Design/Drafting
· Should be open for travel and deputation to other offices/site, if required.
· Should have effective communication skills
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs