|Years of Experience||5|
Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for the second consecutive year , we who provide planning, design, build, and maintenance of upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities and infrastructure. With over 5,000 employees across North America, we service exploration, production, storage, and transportation of crude oil and natural gas to end users, both offshore and onshore. We bring together many different aspects including Pipeline and Facilities groups, onshore and offshore offices, and engineering services to help meet the demands of our clients.
Responsible for drafting all types of Piping related drawings and basic 3D modeling.
- Develop piping models including studies and layouts
- Create piping transpositions and manual material take-offs
- Reviewing vendor and in-house coordination drawings to ensure compliance with project requirements
- Able to extract reports from the modeling software
- Review and check bill of material reports extracted from models
- Assist in checking when required
- Guiding other levels of drafting/design personnel
- Perform CADD/3D coordination and write work instructions, when assigned
- Recognized Diploma in Engineering Drafting with Piping Design or equivalent required
- 5-8 years piping design experience (with AVEVA PDMS software experience as necessity)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Computer literacy in corporate CADD and spreadsheet software required
- Field experience would be preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
*This is a temporary position*
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.