|Job Location||United Kingdom|
|Job Role||Civil - Transportation|
|Residence Location||United Kingdom|
Jacobs employ some of the UK's most experienced and skilled technical services professionals and has grown to over 7,000 people in locations across the UK.
At Jacobs we provide the resources to turn great ideas into reality, and we’re looking for the most talented and passionate individuals out there to be our next generation of leaders.
Read more about our graduates by clicking below: -
We are wishing to recruit an enthusiastic Road Safety Graduate Engineer to the Manchester office to join our experienced national Operational Road Safety team, where you will have every opportunity to make your mark and influence the continuing growth of Jacobs.
Operational Road Safety
You will be involved in the delivery of a wide range of road safety-related projects and activities, for various high profile clients across the UK. In order for you to fulfil this role you must therefore have an interest in Road Safety and the need for Collision Investigation and Prevention (CIP), road safety audit, and design team support.
· You will have an accredited Honours or Master’s degree preferably in a Transport based / Geography course, 2:1 or above
· Experience in producing clear and concise reports with proven team working skills
· The ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Experience of UK highway design using DMRB
- Experience of AutoCAD
- Experience of data analysis, utilising Excel
- Experience of GIS
Start your journey with Jacobs
Jacobs Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is recognised throughout industry as a benchmark of good practice and is designed to fulfil the needs of all graduates, in addition to technical development needs specific to their particular discipline.
Graduates complete a series of competencies based upon business requirements, comprising the optimum mix of blended learning which complements chartership progression and provides them with the technical and business acumen required to advance their career. Additional benefits include:
- An invitation to attend our residential 'Graduate Conference' weekend in the Lake District to meet Jacobs graduates from across the globe and members of senior management
- Paid holidays of up to 32 days; inclusive of national and public holidays
- A broad flexible benefits package including the option to buy additional holidays, travel insurance, contributory pension scheme and the cycle to work scheme.
Join Jacobs. We want you to grow…
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.