|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||3|
- Manage, mentor and educate the ProjectWise Support Team.
- Hire and develop talent.
- Manage work queues to ensure staff is effectively utilized to meet operational commitments in responsiveness and issue resolution.
- Develop documentation and training materials to be used within the team and throughout the company to promote a culture of quality customer support.
- Work with your Vice President to develop staffing plans and budgets.
- Advise, consult and coordinate strategic initiatives by leveraging your subject matter expertise.
- Create and drive cross-functional alignment, Especially with Product management and Professional Services.
- Find opportunities that improve delivery of products and services.
- Increase operational efficiency to enable dynamic teams that meet customer needs.
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Vice President of ProjectWise Product Delivery.
- Understand Bentley’s business model and initiate training, engagement, and support projects to further advance Bentley’s ability to create and maintain quality customer experiences.
- BA/BS, with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another field with demonstrated ability to work with and support the use of technology.
- Prior experience with customer service.
- 3-5 years of experience in management and relevant business experience.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team-driven context.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to introduce new concepts into an existing process.
- Attention to detail and an inquisitive nature.
- Excellent English oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance conflicting priorities.
- Ability to manage occasional high stress situations calmly and effectively.
- Industry expertise and the ability to succeed at a software technology company.
- Prior experience with application management.
- Prior experience with process improvement and controls.
- Prior experience with project management.