|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||3|
- The prime role of a BIM Advancement Content Manager to create and curate contents that meets our users’ needs on our applications in terms of BIM.
- Act as facilitator and lead demonstrator of content’s alignment of products & BIM.
- Identify and secure subject matter experts to engage with users & partners, to accelerate learning and increase adoption of Bentley products.
- Contribute to Content Video production.
- Developing Exercise & projects on multiple products.
- Contribute to the assessment of BIM course and multiple products.
- Review and edit content from various sources, to ensure quality and alignment with goals.
- Create & curate content for training partners.
- Coordinate with those who may be providing product related training to ensure an effective learning.
- Help plan and execute major events and programs, like student design competition, to ensure impactful results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position reports to Director, Bentley Institute
- BTech or BE Degree in Civil Engineering is a must.
- 3-6 years of working experience in rail/road or big infrastructure projects.
- Good knowledge & hands on experience on BIM – Very desirable and essential.
- Technically minded – Exposed to working with Bentley applications and their set up - necessary and very desirable, preferably OpenRoads, MicroStation.
- An understanding of various phases of infrastructure projects such as rails and roads.
- Confident, capable of establishing authoritative ownership of responsibilities, conflict resolution when needed, capable of presentations as required
- Awareness of CAD in practice.
- Administrative skills –needs to be organized, methodical, attention to detail.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Prepared to be a dedicated, focused, responsible member of a small team within the relevant Bentley office of a global provider of software solutions for major infrastructure projects.
- MS Office software applications.
- Willing to travel (Both domestic & International).
- MTech in Transportation Engineering.
- A flair for project management
- Knowledge of educational systems around the world (Universities, technical colleges, and vocational institutes).