|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||5|
Our global Cloud Services team is expanding to support the many new systems in our cloud, and in particular recent expansions in Asia. The role will join an extablished team who build, maintain and support our cloud systems which are used by thousands of professionals every day as a critical part of their business. All operations are carried out under the Bentley ISO 27001 certification and involve support for a wide range of Bentley products including: ProjectWise, eB, InspectTech, Superload, WPS, APM, Optram, ePR and Exor.
This operations role will require experience in working with IIS web servers, SQL Server databases and administration of Bentley server products such as ProjectWise or eB. This is a technical role, rather than a user facing one, however there will be significant interaction with other colleagues within Bentley so good communication skills are also required.
The candidates should have experience of administering server applications with an emphasis on diagnosing and troubleshooting incidents related to applications, IIS and databases. Knowledge of Bentley ProjectWise is preferred. Candidates must possess good English written and oral communication skills and the proven ability to present technical information.
The nature of this support role means that some out-of-hours work will be required.
- 2nd/3rd Tier Application and Infrastructure Support responding to incident tickets
- Support and guide Project and Product development teams in their work on Cloud systems
- Monitor Application and system capacity and performance
- Cloud application deployment, updates and proactive maintenance
Essential skills, qualifications, and experiences:
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Solid technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, experience of working under ISO 270001 or SOC2 preferred
- Understanding of Windows Server operating in a virtualized environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and IIS.
- Ability to work tasks/assignments through a help system ticketing system
- Administration of Bentley server applications
- Experience with public clouds (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services) is considered a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or related) and 5 years’ experience in IT with an emphasis in Windows Server, IIS or Database Administration OR experience in administering Bentley server products such as ProjectWise or AssetWise.