|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||2|
- CRM account and contract set up expertise.
- Contract administration and invoice query resolution.
- Support Renewal Representatives on contract renewals, providing invoice and contract corrections.
- Maintain SAP contract subscription records for contact, product, pricing accuracy.
- Abide by product/subscription policies and maintain financial controls.
- Provide timely, professional and quality service to user base.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 2- 5 years’ experience working in a contract administration or shared services environment.
- University degree preferred but not compulsory with relevant experience.
- Fluent English is required. Additional languages advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated professionalism in a results oriented work environment.
- Demonstrated skills and experience operating under a metrics based performance model.
- SAP experience (or other ERP system equivalent in CRM and/or other application modules) highly regarded.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Team player – strong customer focus.
- Numeracy skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- City Centre location with excellent public transport links.
- Social and team building events.
- The opportunity to work within a multi-lingual and diverse international environment.
- Equal and respectful culture treating all our colleagues as equal.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.