|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Information Technology - Software Engineer/Developer|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||United States|
The responsibilities of a Software Engineer include design, implementation, testing and support of product features:
- Design includes participating in defining and interpreting feature requests, documenting those requests in functional specifications, and designing specific product and features for stability, usability, and maintainability.
- Implementation includes using the latest development tools to turn the designs into actual software products. In particular, implementations must be stable and maintainable.
- Testing responsibilities include both unit testing as well as providing additional guidance and support to the certification group.
- Support includes maintaining the existing code base and providing assistance to the support group.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a software engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity.
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Angular JS or WebGL
- Working knowledge of Windows Azure development.
- Experience developing applications that consume RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices.