|Job Location||United Kingdom|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Residence Location||United Kingdom|
Senior Bridge Engineer
Senior Bridge Engineer - Hertford
Be part of a leading edge project, delivering a range of bridge-related engineering projects to Hertfordshire County Council.
Join the Opus Bridges and Structures Team based at Hertfordshire County Council, enabling a close working relationship with our client.
Supported by the Opus approach to asset management, deliver targeted services and projects to an extensive portfolio of highway structures in Hertfordshire County Council's ownership.
Bring your desire to develop technically and be rewarded with career progression opportunities.
- Managing a portfolio of projects
- Leading role in design and assessment
- Develop solutions to clients' challenges
- Leading role within the team
- Key benefits of the role include:
- Career development and progression
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home and potential flexi leave
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for the role you will need:
- BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proven technical ability in design, assessment and inspection of bridges and civil structures
- Work effectively and competently with people at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An excellent opportunity to enhance your career progression.
You couldn't be looking to join us at a better time. Opus is going from strength to strength in the UK. We were awarded Company of the Year at the NCE100 Awards 2016. The awarding of this accolade was based on key competencies which the NCE considered most valuable, with Opus ranked in the top 10 in each pillar during the assessment stage. This played a large part in Opus being named Company of the Year.