|Job Location||New Zealand|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Residence Location||New Zealand|
Structural Engineer - Intermediate
Type Job Sub-title here
Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is an intermediate level Structural Engineer to join our global team based in the Palmerston North office. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team delivering cutting edge projects and working with leaders in the engineering field. We are an international player and our design teams work together, across the globe to contribute to projects worldwide.
- Provide input/leadership to project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- Manage entire structural projects or structural elements within larger multi-disciplinary projects.
- Preparation of design calculations including seismic design, structural analysis and detailed structural assessments.
- Development and promotion of seismic resilience and civil expertise both internally and externally, in order to exceed our client's expectation.
- Prepare project briefs and fee estimates.
- Actively undertake business development and marketing, with the aim of creating income streams for the wider team.
You will have:
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience in the field of structural engineering and civil engineering.
- A tertiary qualification in an area related to structural engineering.
- Close to applying for Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) with IPENZ (or already chartered).
- Experience in Detailed Seismic Assessments would be advantageous.