|Job Location||New Zealand|
|Job Role||Civil - Geotechnical|
|Residence Location||New Zealand|
Senior Engineer - Geotechnical
Lay your foundations for the future
Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking professional to join our large national geotechnical team as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer. Based in the heart of the city, the Wellington office is a main design centre and provides an opportunity to be involved with a wide range of projects at the forefront of the New Zealand Geotechnical industry.
- Lead projects taking on some of NZ's most challenging and meaningful projects
- Get involved in large scale complex practical projects, as well as research and standards development work
- Continue to develop our advances in the industry with high levels of autonomy
- Multi-disciplinary exposure as part of our main design centre
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
- Be part of a team that is at the leading edge of Geotechnical engineering
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil engineering with a specialisation in geotechnical engineering
- Minimum 8 years' experience in geotechnical engineering; seismic experience and knowledge of numerical modelling of geotechnical problems would be advantageous.
- Ideally CPEng, or have plans to apply in the near future,
- Excellent report writing, communication and project management skills
- High levels of innovative thinking and the ability to show initiative
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.