|Job Location||New Zealand|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Residence Location||New Zealand|
Intermediate Structural Engineer
Type Job Sub-title here
Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is an intermediate level Structural Engineer to join our growing Hamilton team. You'll be involved in a range of varied and challenging building services design projects, both locally and beyond. We are an international player and our design teams work together, across the globe to contribute to projects worldwide.
- Be part of an innovative team that delivers exciting, trend setting buildings.
- Be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle from inception to close out.
- Have access to unrivalled technical experts globally and work with leading figures in the industry.
- Preparation of design briefs for projects including preliminary programming and estimates.
- Preparation of expressions of interest and project proposals.
- Multi-disciplinary exposure as part of our main design centre.
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations.
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in structural engineering, ideally in New Zealand and with a focus on building services.
- BEng or equivalent working towards CPEng status or an overseas qualification recognised by the Washington Accord.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment.
- High levels of innovative thinking and the ability to show initiative.
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.