|Job Location||New Zealand|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Residence Location||New Zealand|
Intermediate or Senior Engineer - Structures
Scale new heights in our Buildings sector
Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is an Intermediate or Senior Engineer - Structures to lead and manage structural buildings projects as part of our growing Whangarei team. With some relevant experience in New Zealand, you will have the skill, experience and drive to lead the design of civil structures, foundations, buildings and seismic assessments. We are an international player and our structural design teams work together, across the globe to contribute to projects worldwide.
- Wide range of projects with a particular focus on residential
- Continue to develop our advances in the industry with high levels of autonomy
- Client interaction and relationship management
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
- Supportive multidisciplinary office
You will have:
- A good technical understanding in all areas of structures
- Natural leadership with experience in managing project teams and growing client relationships
- Minimum five years' experience in structural engineering, including buildings focus.
- BEng Civil or equivalent with CPEng status, or close to applying
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.