|Job Location||New Zealand|
|Job Role||Civil - Geotechnical|
|Residence Location||New Zealand|
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer - Auckland
Build your future with Opus
Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
We have a great opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join our growing Geotechnical team. The role is based in Auckland and will provide you with incredible growth via the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects within a multidisciplinary environment, whilst being fully supported and mentored by our team of Geotechnical experts. In this role, you will be responsible for providing geotechnical engineering and general civil engineering support to the team and other groups (as directed by the Geotechnical Team Leader and Geotechnical Principal) to project manage, investigate, and design varied projects for the region and beyond.
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
- Work across a diverse multi-disciplinary environment across the full lifecycle of projects
- Work within a supportive and learning culture, receive the mentorship and guidance to bring out your best
- Work alongside industry leading experts
You will have:
- A bachelor's degree, with honours qualification in civil engineering or equivalent (or be in your final semester)
- An interest in Geotechnical Engineering and in working towards CPEng
- A 'can do' attitude with a desire to learn and grow
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and commercial acuity to contribute to our business. To be successful, you must be a self-starter and able to show initiative. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously so your confidence, organisational skills and ability to multitask will be fully utilised. Given the consultancy nature of our business, you will also need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. If you are looking for a change and a challenge, we have a place for you!