|Job Location||United States|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Years of Experience||1|
|Residence Location||United States|
HNTB Corporation is currently seeking candidates for a Structural Bridge Engineer I position in our Parsippany, NJ office.
- Participate in collection and analysis of data and preparation of satisfactory designs.
- Provide some direction to drafting personnel in preparing design drawings.
- Perform design calculations (appropriate to discipline), conduct investigative analyses toward completion of assigned design tasks, and direct preparation of design drawings and/or specifications.
- Perform quantity estimates, detailing and check calculations and drawings.
- Perform specific short term design applications and organize scheduling of specific tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) license required or ability to obtain within 6 months
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, physical or mental disability, veteran status or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.