|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Years of Experience||3|
Application Engineer plays an important role in winning sales. S/he is responsible for analyzing prospect’s business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs. The Design Modeling Advancement unit application Engineer works in partnership with sales team.
- Technically support sales team with benefit oriented, feature specific demonstrations that promote Bentley solutions for road, rail and site design.
- Assist in composing technical proposals, benchmarks.
- Assist in closing the sales opportunities.
- Performs software product training activities, project assessments, reviews and audits.
- Provide coaching on the usage of the software for users required deliverables.
- Works with product development groups to continually improve the quality of the product based on user input.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Preferred Civil Engineering degree or equivalent is required.
- 3+ year’s industry experience within the road industry.
- Willing to travel extensively across the country & region is a MUST.
- Experience with engineering software and Bentley software programs: 12d/MicroStation/MX/Geopak/InRoads
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and effectively demonstrate the Bentley Software suite of software product line.
- Based in Sydney Australia is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.