|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Woodard & Curran|
|Job Role||Civil - Environmental|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||United States|
At RMC, a Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a water resources engineer or planner interested in developing innovative solutions to challenging water-related projects, and managing successful project teams. This opportunity will be based in one of our RMC Water and Environment, Northern or Southern, California offices which are now a part of Woodard & Curran. The selected candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the water resources field, exceptional communication skills, the ability to interact with clients and stakeholder groups, and experience managing projects and project teams.
- Managing hydrologic and groundwater model development and application to water resources projects.
- Interpreting model results to support policy and regulatory processes.
- Performing data analysis and management with an emphasis on water resources data.
- Performing groundwater management and planning, land use analysis, agricultural and urban water analysis.
- Developing code to support and analyze modeling projects.
- The candidate must be a proactive communicator, both internally and externally, and work with both junior and senior project staff.
- BS in Water Resources Engineering, Hydrology, Environmental Science or a related field, MS preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working on water resources and/or closely related projects; specific experience successfully managing local, regional, and watershed scale planning projects is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Woodard & Curran is an equal opportunity employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.