|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Woodard & Curran|
|Job Role||Civil - Environmental|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||United States|
At RMC, a Woodard & Curran company, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
We currently have an opportunity in Los Angeles, California office for an Infrastructure Design Engineer with a background in design and management of water, recycled water and wastewater infrastructure projects. Our strong and growing backlog of recycled water and wastewater projects will provide an opportunity to apply your skills to challenging and important projects throughout Southern California.
- Evaluation and design of municipal water infrastructure projects and other civil engineering support tasks. Design experience should include familiarity with treatment facilities and/or distribution/conveyance facilities.
- Develop detailed designs, plans, and specifications for municipal infrastructure projects, including pipeline storage, and pump station design for storm drain, recycled water, and wastewater collection systems.
- Conduct analysis of water, wastewater and recycled water mechanical systems, including coordination with equipment suppliers/venders to develop recommendations for rehabilitation or replacement projects
- Prepare or oversee preparation of planning reports, plans and specifications, and cost estimates for various water, recycled water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Conduct or participate in workshops and meetings with clients, maintain project budgets and schedules
- Manage planning, design and construction support services for water, recycled water and wastewater infrastructure projects (Design Project Manager)
- 5-10 years’ experience (Design Engineer) or 10-15 years’ experience (Design Project Manager) in the field of civil and environmental engineering with an emphasis in planning and design of municipal water, wastewater and recycled water infrastructure projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical Environmental Engineering
- Ability to execute project tasks and work collaboratively with other project staff for on-budget/on-schedule project execution
- Willingness to serve as a resource and mentor to less experienced staff members
- Professional Engineering registration in California
Woodard & Curran is an equal opportunity employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply