|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||United States|
Are you looking to advance your career in sales in the computer software industry? Bentley Systems seeks a talented individual to serve as a Product Sales Representative for our Civil Product Line in the North American market. We are looking for a sales professional with a significant track record of accomplishments and over achievement in either selling software solutions or utilizing civil engineering solutions in the North American region. The ideal candidate has related technical background and experience in selling, marketing or utilizing civil engineering desktop solutions in practice. Working in a team environment with a determination to meet objectives both personal and professional references are encouraged.
The Product Sales Representative's primary responsibilities include the daily prospecting to new and existing accounts within the assigned territory with a priority being to reach quarterly goals and annual quota. Other responsibilities will include advocating for users and supporting the policies and initiatives of the sales organization. Join us and help to advance Bentley's technology!
Location: Exton or Philadelphia
Job ID: 16265
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline and forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Developing relationships at various levels with key accounts through use of direct sales techniques or use of a third party channel organization
- Prospecting for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, constructors, manufacturers, owners and utilities.
- Negotiating and implementing approved sales or service contracts.
- Scheduling and effectively engaging technical colleagues to undertake product demonstration or other technical needs in assisting and closing sales to meet revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Adhering to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (CFS) as a daily sales tool and reporting system to manage contacts, leads, all sales opportunities, and forecast.
- Creating and managing effective brand and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers for prospects and users.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences
- Maintain and submit weekly activity reports, reporting on weekly sales activities as directed by sales management.
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
In this role, we expect that you will:
- Achieve sales quota
- Regularly achieve quarterly Success Factors goals, as defined by manager.
- Demonstrate high consistent engagement, curiosity, has a strong desire to learn and grow in the role.
- Understand and demonstrate good use of the Bentley Sales Process & CFS.
- Appreciate the value of a strong proactive feedback culture, able to provide effective feedback and willing to receive feedback.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks, to support sales success
- Desire and respond favorably to coaching
- Demonstrate sales proficiency and is knowledgeable on primary assigned Product Line/Brands
- Effective prospecting call campaign execution, able to self-manage workload to ensure quality prospecting time every day.
- Develop Social Selling Skills and establish an SSI of >55
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in territory direct sales or product sales.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives on sales strategies and coordinating sales activities
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Seeking experience with industry knowledge as related to best practices to drive new market sales with a BIM workflow focus.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with an emphasis in civil engineering preferred.
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time