|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Patrick Engineering Inc.|
|Job Role||Civil - Structural|
|Years of Experience||10|
|Residence Location||United States|
Patrick Engineering is currently looking for an ambitious Structural Project Manager to join their talented structural team. The Structural Project Manager will focus on project scheduling, quality, on-time delivery, scoping and estimating fees, and providing guidance and mentoring to staff and project engineers. The Structural Project Manager must have technical skills to direct problem solving.
The Structural Project Manager is responsible for the project execution, overseeing the design of engineering projects and technical specifications. The Structural Project Manager is also often times responsible for and oversees the technical work of one or more Project Engineers, delegates work appropriately to staff, and is highly involved in the QA and QC of project work. Additionally, the Structural Project Manager acts as the liaison between the overall Project Manager relaying all important and relevant project information in an effective manner. The Structural Project Manager is comfortable working cross-functionally and has the ability to coordinate with others on larger, multi-discipline projects. The Structural Project Manager will oftentimes accompany the overall Project Manager on site visits and meetings with clients, and participates in proposal writing (RFPs), setting up project scopes, defining deliverables, monitoring schedules and budget costs. The Structural Project Engineer will be asked to provide recommendations and feedback to clients regularly.
- BS and MS Civil Engineer (Focused on Structures)
- 10+ Years experienced in bridge design, rehabilitation, inspection and preparation of design calculations, load ratings, construction documents, specifications and cost estimates. Projects include new structures and rehabilitation or repair of structures.
- Illinois Structural Engineering License is required
- Design experience with AASHTO and AREMA
- Experience with IDOT and Tollway required
- Proven experience in working on multiple projects concurrently
- Monitor and adhere to budgets and schedules
- Coordination with other disciplines to complete projects
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy Statement
It is the policy of Patrick Engineering Inc. (“Patrick”) to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy) national origin, age, disabilities, marital status, sexual orientation, genetics military status, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans (veterans who served during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a badge has been authorized,), and Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.