|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||United States|
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline and forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Developing relationships at various levels with key accounts through use of direct sales techniques or use of a third party channel organization
- Prospecting for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, constructors, manufacturers, owners and utilities.
- Negotiating and implementing approved sales or service contracts.
- Scheduling and effectively engaging technical colleagues to undertake product demonstration or other technical needs in assisting and closing sales to meet revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Adhering to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (CFS) as a daily sales tool and reporting system to manage contacts, leads, all sales opportunities, and forecast.
- Creating and managing effective brand and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers for prospects and users.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences
- Maintain and submit weekly activity reports, reporting on weekly sales activities as directed by sales management.
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
In this role, we expect that you will:
- Achieve sales quota
- Regularly achieve quarterly Success Factors goals, as defined by manager.
- Demonstrate high consistent engagement, curiosity, has a strong desire to learn and grow in the role.
- Understand and demonstrate good use of the Bentley Sales Process & CFS.
- Appreciate the value of a strong proactive feedback culture, able to provide effective feedback and willing to receive feedback.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks, to support sales success
- Desire and respond favorably to coaching
- Demonstrate sales proficiency and is knowledgeable on primary assigned Product Line/Brands
- Effective prospecting call campaign execution, able to self-manage workload to ensure quality prospecting time every day.
- Develop Social Selling Skills and establish an SSI of >55
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in territory direct sales or product sales.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives on sales strategies and coordinating sales activities
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Over 5 years of experience in the Electrical plant design, Electrical Controls, and/or Power Distribution industry.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with an emphasis in engineering.
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time