|Job Location||United States|
|Company||Bentley Systems Inc.|
|Company Industry||Construction/Architecture Technology|
|Job Role||Civil - Transportation|
|Years of Experience||10|
|Residence Location||United States|
- An exceptional seasoned sales professional with a significant track record of accomplishments and over achievement selling software solutions to the Road and Rail infrastructure market. Possessing strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, with the ability to establish key strategic relationships and influence senior executives and stakeholders of varying functions, backgrounds and styles?
- A sales entrepreneur who is extremely passionate and innovative by nature?
- A strong communicator who can effectivity communicate vision and value in a concise and compelling way. Able to articulate and combine charisma, presence, and credibility to educate and inspire?
- Recognized as industry expert with a strong social presence who appreciates and has mastered Social Selling with an SSI of >80, nurturing and attracting a strong industry following?
- Actively take a leading role and have the ability to build strong effective internal networks, to support sales success?
- Have a strong understanding of current market conditions and drivers, enabling the development of effective selling strategies?
If so, we should talk! Bentley Systems seeks a talented individual to serve as a Product Sales Solution Executive who will promote Bentley as a key strategic solution partner within the American Road & Rail Infrastructure Market, accelerating the adoption and deployment of Bentley strategic brands within this market as part of a Bentley defined industry solution offering.
- Promote Bentley as a key strategic solution partner within the American Road & Rail Infrastructure Market, accelerating the adoption and deployment of Bentley strategic brands within this market as part of a Bentley defined industry solution offering. To effectively address the key business challenges and goals of organizations operating within this market sector.
- Develop and maintain key strategic C level relationships within targeted strategic accounts and industry organizations, demonstrating exemplary strategic business development and sales skills.
- Develop and drive key strategic “sales plays” enabling highly effective promotions and sales of the Bentley defined industry solution offering for the Road & Rail Infrastructure Market.
- Coordinate, influence, and orchestrate the required sales resources for the successful development and closure of sales opportunities for the key product brands that make up the industry solution offering.
- Manage and maintain comprehensive documentation regarding all sales opportunities within the Bentley CRM system, in full compliance with the defined Bentley Sales Process. Enabling effective forecasting and reporting of all sales opportunities directly from the Bentley CRM system.
- Achieve the assigned revenue goals for the introduction and sale of new key brands that make up the industry solution offering into an assigned target list of existing and prospect Bentley Accounts, within the American Road & Rail Infrastructure Market.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of competitive offerings, to support the development of effective sales plans and materials to out sell the competition. Provide effective feedback from the market to the product development teams to help ensure Bentley products and offerings are best in class.
- Establish and maintain a clear presence and strong following as a recognized industry expert within the American Road & Rail Infrastructure Market. Developing a deep appreciation, understanding and knowledge of the key business drivers, challenges and goals for organizations operating within this infrastructure market sector.
- Prime the market for a broad adoption of Bentley strategic brands by engaging with key strategic accounts that will prime and drive a supply chain eco system, ultimately establishing Bentley brands as the de facto standard for the Road & Rail Infrastructure Market.
- Holds a degree in engineering, preferably with an MBA
- Has 10+ years of sales and business development experience with a CAD or SaaS provider, preferably operating within the Road & Rail Infrastructure Market
- Knowledge of Bentley’s products preferred
- Has relevant work experience in and is extremely passionate about the Road & Rail Infrastructure Market
- Is energized by meeting new people and building relationships.
- Thrives in a team environment
- Passionate about over achieving on sales goals
- Willingness to travel, including internationally, up to 40%
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.