|Company||Klohn Crippen Berger|
|Job Role||Civil - Geotechnical|
SENIOR CIVIL/GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER OR ENGINEERING GEOLOGIST
Location:Canada - Saskatoon Job Code:1268-A17
Senior Civil/Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist
As a Senior Civil/Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of large-scale, world-class municipal, civil infrastructure, oil and gas, water resources and mining projects involving mine tailings and waste management, pit slope designs, mine facility foundations and transportation infrastructure projects in Western Canada.
KCB continues to grow and thrive in several strategic markets requiring us to add to the team in Saskatoon. We are looking for highly skilled, experienced engineering professionals interested in working on projects from concept to operation and who excel at leading and managing multi-disciplinary project teams, mentoring and training staff and building exceptional client relationships.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the growth of a small office and build strong relationships with local clients
- Be instrumental in breaking into new markets and spearheading a group that can take on various projects
- Experience a variety of technical challenges and work with other teams in the organization
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment that fosters career development
- Benefit from unparalleled career growth in a dynamic company committed to high quality engineering and environmental excellence
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
If you are registered or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer in Canada, have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology, and a minimum of 10 years of related experience, we want to hear from you!
We value your:
- Previous experience in site exploration, foundation engineering, geotechnical design, tailing dam design, mine pit slope design, embankment dams and/or transportation infrastructure.
- Strong initiative, innovation and commitment to technical excellence as well as your enthusiasm and drive toward long-term success
- Demonstrated leadership, decision-making and coaching skills, especially your ability to train and mentor young professionals
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including your experience in writing proposals, technical reports and general project correspondence
- Exceptional team spirit, interpersonal skills and your ability to build long-term, successful relationships with our clients and our project teams
- Strong business acumen and your ability to develop and grow relationships with a variety of clients